March 9, 2020 - At Parkland School Division, we are committed to engaging with our community of behalf of the students we serve. Meaningful Engagement is one of the Enduring Priorities you’ll find in many parts of our Division’s Education Plan.
Get ready to share your thoughts with ThoughtExchange to help us better understand what is important to you, both in your school and in the Division.
To share your thoughts, click HERE.
We invite you to tell us what we are doing well and where we can improve. By doing so, you will be contributing to the future success and well-being of our students as we work to develop a strong education system. You will be helping us achieve our mission at Parkland School Division: We assure supportive learning environments, meaningful experiences and healthy relationships that create opportunities to develop resilience, to gain diversity in perspectives and to achieve enduring success.
You will be invited to participate in an Exchange that flows through three steps:
- Share - answer open-ended questions about education in our schools,
- Star - review ideas from other stakeholders and rate the ideas you like best, and
- Discover - learn what is important to the community as a whole.
If you are a parent or guardian at one of our schools, check your inbox to participate in the ThoughtExchange specifically for the school your child attends.
- It could take you as little as 5-10 minutes to participate.
- Please complete this exchange by Friday March 20, 2020 @ 11pm
- This exchange is confidential. Your thoughts will be shared, but not your identity.
- You can add and rate thoughts at your own pace until the exchange ends. You can also return to review your answers and Discover the results at any time.
- You do not need to rate all thoughts in this exchange. It is appreciated and recommended to rate about 30 thoughts over the time the exchange is open. If you feel the thought is not applicable to you, hit the three dots in the thought bubble, which will give you to the option to skip the rating process for that thought.
Your time spent engaged in this process is very much appreciated.
For more on education planning in Parkland School Division, visit the Education Plan section of our website.
For more information contact: