NEW Online Registration for 2018-2019
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will be conducted exclusively online.
- New student registration (for new residents and students entering Kindergarten) opens February 1, 2018.
- Returning student registration (for students entering Grades 1-12) opens April 1, 2018.
For complete information regarding the registration process, or to register for school and/or busing, please visit the Parkland School Division website.
Will you be attending Copperhaven School in Fall 2018? Check our School Locator Map to find out if you live in the Copperhaven attendance area.
Please note: Parkland School Division serves only families who reside in the County of Parkland, the town of Stony Plain and the City of Spruce Grove. We currently have some out-of-jurisdiction students who are permitted to complete the program at their current school. No further out-of-jurisdiction students are being registered in PSD. If your family is not a resident of Parkland School Division, your resident school board is responsible for meeting your educational needs.
Spruce Grove Implementation Plan
It's important for parents and guardians to know some key points of the Implementation Plan.
- All current Parkland School Division students who will be moving to a newly designated school in the 2017-2018 school year will have their school files and enrolment information transferred electronically to their new school. All PSD students will have to verify their registration information on file prior to the start of the school year using the Power Registration Portal. More information about this process can be found on the Division site.
- All current students designated for Copperhaven School will be directed to remain at their current schools until the new school opens.
- Principals are determining grade groupings and staffing needs. The staffing process is underway.
- Cross attendance opportunities may become available in specific grades and at specific schools depending on space and resources. This will be determined by the Principals at a later date.
Further details of the implentation steps will be shared with students, parents, staff members, School Councils and the public as they become available.
For more information contact:
Stony Plain, AB