How to Become a Volunteer
Parent and community volunteers are most welcome at our school! Watch our newsletters and blogs for opportunities where you can help out.
As part of Parkland School Division Volunteer Administrative Procedure 491, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
- Volunteers are requested to maintain strict confidentiality regarding individual student progress and records.
- Discipline issues are to be referred to the teacher.
- Concerns or suggestions should be directed to the teacher(s) involved or to the school administration.
- All volunteers are asked to sign in and out using the registration book in the General Office. We request that all volunteers wear a “Volunteer" lanyard & name tag while at the school.
- Volunteers who will be logging more than 10 volunteer hours per year are required to complete an annual Criminal Record Check. Please ask for the form at the office.